1. All quotations provided by the company are subject to availability of hotel rooms, services and/or flights at the time of processing the reservation. At the time of reservation, the prices might change without prior notice.
2. All services provided by the Company are subject to full realization of payment before departure. If payment is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component/vouchers will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
3. The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component before the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
4. No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
5. In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
6. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
7. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange, Holiday, Special Event or Peak Season surcharges and/or fuel cost before departure, govt. levies / duties, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
9. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
10. Grant of visas is a sole discretion of the consulate. Incase visa is not granted by the authorities, the applicable cancellation fee/service charge will be charged. Even visa fee is non-refundable. The cancellation and refund policy of the company will be applicable on the amount paid for the complete tour package in case of visa not granted.
11. The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
12. All tour programs and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulations. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
13. Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be brought to the notice of the Company in writing within seven (07) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
14. All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
15. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
16. The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable as given at the time of booking the tour. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
17. The Company does not hold any responsibility for any purchases or shopping done by the customer at their own cost and will while he/she is on tour organized by the Company.
18. The Company does not hold any responsibility for any extra services directly purchased by the customer from the Company's vendor while customer is travelling on the package tour over and above the services purchased from the Company.
Classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star etc is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 kgs. and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the airline/overseas tour operator/hotel. The Company will not be held liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage whether caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
Number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. The Company reserves the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The meals are preset and choice of menu is not available.
Packages: Wherever transportation is provided on basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis.
Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
Airport Transfer: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the transfer/transfer option booked.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they reach on time at the designated place of pick up in case of SIC ( Seat in Coach ) based transfer / sightseeing tour etc. In case the customer reaches late and misses the coach, there will be no refund of the amount paid for this service or any part refund from the amount paid for the full package. In case of missing the coach, customer will have to make their own private arrangement and at their own cost.
On SIC transfers and tours guests might have to wait for some time due to traffic Congestion or delay on the part of other co-passengers.
Late Night or early morning transfers could result in a surcharge other than the amount paid.
The coach has a fixed route and itinerary and will not deviate from the same.
The Company suggests the Tourist/Group to carry holiday spending money partly in currency, partly in traveler cheques. It is advisable to arrange the same at least a week before departure. Traveler cheques are safest way to carry money as they are easily cashed for a small service charge and can be replaced, if they are stolen or lost. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of exchange / Currency.
You can visit our office and make the payment.
You can deposit the payment in any of the below mentioned bank ( you must send us the receipt of payment deposit through mail on firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bank Account Detail
|Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No||IFSC Code||Account Name||Currency|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||GROUND FLOOR, TOWER D, DLF CYBERGREEN, CYBERCITY, GURUGRAM 122002 HARYANA||50200022974733||HDFC0002852||STIC TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED||INR|
1. If payment is by cheque, payment should be made at least 01 week before the delivery of documents.
2. The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation).
The Company is acting as booking agent for the overseas tour operator / travel component supplier and is travel agent only. The information given in the brochure/quotation is as accurate as the Company can make it. The Company’s brochure descriptions are of amenities normally available. However, circumstances can change due to events beyond the control of the Company. Major roadwork, etc., may necessitate route changes. Where the Company knows of these sufficiently in advance, the Company will notify the Tourist/Group. Route changes could also be necessitated due to natural calamities. The Company does not control or operate any Airline, neither do the Company owns or controls any shipping company, coach or coach company, Hotel, transport and other facility or service ingredients, travel component in tour package/ tour component availed by the Tourist/Group. Since the Company only selects and co-ordinates travel component, the Company shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, deficiency in service or damage, if any, caused by any act or omission of the management or employees or any independent contractor of any airlines, shipping company etc.
Declaration for Foreign Exchange
I declare that the information given above by me are true and correct to my knowledge. I declare that the exchange applied for together with the exchange already availed does not exceed $10,000/- in this financial year. I further confirm, that I am a Resident Indian Citizen and intent to return to India. I further undertake that the transaction is not designed to contravene or evade the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (42 of 1999) or any of the Rules/ Notifications/ Directions issued under the Act.
It is certified that the expense for the above trip are being met by the company/ firm. We undertake that the foreign exchange withdrawn will be used for the purpose stated above. We further undertake that the transaction is not design to contravene or evade that provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 or any of the Rules/ Notifications/ Directions issued under the Act.
Travel tour packages/travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically/physically fit persons. We therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators/escalators and one may have to use stairs.
Inspite of the above mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, The Company will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must therefore satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
Health & Travel Insurance: We recommend all our customers to take travel insurance.
The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein. It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understood and agreed upon.