Day Wise Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 (Airport - Colombo) Meeting and Greeting at the airport by our local Representative
Transfer from airport to Colombo
Check in to Hotel
Drop to Casino
Overnight stay at Hotel
They might attend to night life
They might attend to night life at Colombo
Day 2 (Colombo-Bentota-Colombo) Breakfast at the Hotel
Day Excursion to Bentota
Visit Turtle Hatchery
Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project ("KSTCP")
Dudley Perera's project has been underway since 1988. The main aim of the project is to monitor local sea turtle activity and conserve the local nesting sites. We aim to make the public more aware of how endangered these beautiful creatures are and just how important it is to help protect them before it is too late.
One of the most important activities of the project is its hatchery. Within the sanctuary of the project, collected and rescued eggs can hatch safely away from predators before being released into the sea at night-time. In addition, a certain number from each hatching are kept back for a short period for 'head starting' before release. The hatchery program is designed to maximize the number of hatchlings reaching the sea and surviving through the critical stages of their early life. Only a few hatchlings from each batch will ever make it to adulthood. Therefore every nest-ground, every egg, every hatchling and every turtle is crucial to the survival of the species. Unfortunately, sea turtles face many dangers
Madu River Journey
Maadu ganga flows across Balapitiya (approx. 80kms down south of Colombo) and is one of the rarely visited, unspoiled attractions any nature lover can find in Sri Lanka. She boasts of having a cluster of 64 small islands scattered along her path and the most of which are covered with mangroves and uninhabited. The largest island is known as "Ma Doowa" is the largest inhabited island within the country where about 300 families live. The smallest islet of the lot is called "Satha Paha Doowa" where there is a tiny shrine with a statue built in respect of the gods of Kataragama.
Attend to water sports
Return to Colombo
Attend for casino, Pub, Night Club, Street Shopping or taste Local food in Sri Lanka
Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
Day 3 (Colombo) Breakfast at the Hotel
Shopping and city tour at Colombo
Colombo city tour
Colombo - visit fort and Pettah areas and drive past the 100-year-old clock tower, the old parliament and several British built, colonial buildings. Other places of interest are, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo museum, the Bandaranaike memorial international conference hall (BMICH).visit the ceramics corporation showrooms, the ODEL unlimited dress boutique and the majestic city shopping complex. Overnight stay at your hotel in Colombo
Attend to Casino or Enjoy the time at Night Club or Pub
Overnight stay at hotel in Colombo
Day 4 (Colombo/Airport)
Breakfast at the Hotel
Last minute shopping in Colombo
Transfer from Colombo to airport for departure flight
- Return flight on Sri Lankan Airlines Economy Class.
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by representative
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Stay at Double Sharing room stay Basis
- Meals on Breakfast basis at Hotel
- Complementary Dinner at Hotel in Global Tower
- City tour & shopping tour at each city where client spend the night - without entrance ticket
- Day Excursion to Bentota without entrance ticket
- All Transfer by Air-conditioned private vehicles with an English Speaking Tour Guide
- Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle
- Complementary herbal drink or Sri Lankan tea at Gem work shop and showroom
- Complementary SIM card on arrival
- Complementary Entrance ticket to Casino in Colombo
- Two complementary water bottle (500ml) each person each day
- Discount card for Clothing and Gem shopping
- All tours and transfers are on private basis.
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified in Inclusions.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
Hotel Used (Standard )
01 Night Global Tower Hotel
Hotels are subject to availability.
Rates & Taxes are subject to change as per government regulations.